Please take a few minutes to fill out this Health Assessment for Patrick County.
The Patrick County Coalition is working with leaders in the area to learn more about your health care needs. Please answer the following questions with the best answer or answers. All surveys will be kept confidential. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
Please complete this survey only once.
Serving the medically uninsured
of Patrick County since
Caring Hearts Free Clinic provides health care for:
- citizens living in Patrick County, and
- currently without health insurance, and
- whose income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level for 2017
What to do if you need to be seen ....
Any qualified client, current or new, may contact the clinic during regular hours to make an appointment.
By Appointment Only
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Please call for an appointment
Phone: 276.694.3410 (Ext. 1)
Once an appointment is provided, clients must provide the following information at the time of registration:
- photo ID,
- demographic information,
- proof of Patrick County residency, and
- proof of income for each and all members of the household (SS, Disability, Food Stamps, housing, etc)