Caring Hearts Free Clinic of Patrick County
Sammy Shelor & The Lonesome River Band ~~ After Jack ~~ The Old Dominion Cloggers
In Concert March 30, 2014 ~~ Get Your Tickets HERE!
Caring Hearts Free Clinic provides health care for:
- citizens living in Patrick County, and
- currently without health insurance, and
- whose income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level for 2013
What to do if you need to be seen ....
Any qualified client, current or new, may contact the clinic during regular hours to make an appointment or visit during the walk-in clinic.
Begininng January 1, 2014
Clinic Appointment Hours
8:30am -- 3:00pm
Each First, Second and Fifth Tuesdays
8:30am -- 12:30pm
Each Third and Fourth Tuesdays
4:30pm -- 7:30pm
Selected Thursday Evenings
Walk-in clinics are no longer available; please call for an appointment
Once an appointment is provided, clients must provide the following information at the time of registration:
- photo ID,
- demographic information,
- proof of Patrick County residency, and
- proof of income for each and all members of the household (SS, Disability, Food Stamps, housing, etc)